Look at these simple and lovely driveways. They prove you do not have to be a professional designer to landscape your driveway. All it takes is careful selection of plants and a little maintenance.
Pro Tips: How to Landscape Your Driveway
- Select plants that do not require regular maintenance. Consider planting flowering shrubs and bushes, ornamental grasses or small trees.
- Make sure that the plants you use along your driveway are compact and do not block the driveway.
- Select drought-tolerant plants such as succulents. They do not require much watering and thus reduce the need for drainage and also the amount of water that touches your driveway.
- If you do not have enough space to plant, use container-bound or hanging plants.
- Use ground covers and creepers around your driveway to avoid soil erosion.
- 9 ornamental grasses for your landscape design
- 100+ shrubs and flowering bushes to grow in your garden
- 20+ ground covers to use in your landscape design