Fences serve many purposes. They can be used to: define borders of your property, keep invading animals away, and serve as privacy screen, architectural element or an extension of your landscape design.
Today we are exploring some interesting experiments with fencing wall designs. These experimental designs reflect potential of using various materials, styles and sizes to turn otherwise ordinary fences into beautiful design elements.
1. Beautiful use of steel blades to form a nicely patterned, secure and durable fencing wall.
2. Very unusual and creative use of acrylic bars to form a nice fence. It does not provide privacy but it surely looks neat and attractive.
3. A practical use of bamboos to form a defensive fencing wall that serves it purpose and still looks elegant.
4. Use of steel wires and wood to create a beautiful living fence. You can grow your favourite plants along this beautiful and low-cost fence.
5. Another creative idea for putting a low-cost yet elegant fence that can be modified to adjust to different heights.
6. When security is a concerns, use a taller and sturdy fence wall like this one. It also features a lockable entrance.
7. A modern and practical kids-friendly fence wall with a chalkboard.
8. A plain yet fence wall design idea for modern urban homes.
9. A nice fence design made of birch tree sticks, and recycled metal wires and panels.
10. Creative use of steel bars to design an architectural element out of a practical fence.
11. Panels of steel sheet also give a simple and rustic design element to fencing wall that nicely integrates with the landscape.
12. Another use of metal sheets to design a unique and lovely fence wall that supplements the landscape.
13. Consider this ‘peekaboo’ fence that breaks up the monotony and unfriendly looks of a long, boring wooden fence.
14. Practical use of metal posts fencing that serves it purpose well and yet confirms with visual continuity between the private property and the open landscape beyond.
15. Even a traditional wooden fence can be made beautiful with sensible use of plantation.